Daily Current Affairs- 1 July 2022
Today’s Current Affairs: 1 July 2022
- ISRO has successfully launched PSLV-C53 with three Singapore satellites onboard.
- Eknath Shinde sworn in as the new Maharashtra Chief Minister and BJP’s Devendra Fadnavis as Deputy Chief Minister.
- Gujarat will host National Games in Sept-Oct in 6 cities including Ahmedabad.
- India successfully tests high-speed expendable aerial target Abhyas off Odisha coast.
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman releases Business Reform Action 2020; seven states — Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Haryana, Karnataka, Punjab, Telangana, and Tamil Nadu – named Top Achievers.
- PM launches ‘Raising and Accelerating MSME Performance’ (RAMP) scheme at Udyami Bharat Programme in New Delhi.
- Mercer’s 2022 cost of living city ranking: Mumbai is the most expensive city in India for foreign employees; Hong Kong is the most expensive city in the world.
- Niti Aayog released a report titled “Harnessing Green Hydrogen: Opportunities for Deep Decarbonisation in India”, As per the report, green hydrogen will achieve cost parity with natural gas-based hydrogen by 2030. According to the report, Hydrogen demand in India expected to increase fourfold by 2050.
- NASA launched CAPSTONE (Cislunar Autonomous Positioning System Technology Operations and Navigation Experiment) satellite weighing just 25 kg to test elliptical lunar orbit.
Read Important Topics for General Studies
|Ramsar Sites in India||Special Economic Zones (SEZs)||List of Important Inscriptions|
|Ecological Pyramids- of Numer, Biomass, and Energy||Multilevel Planning in India||Eutrophication and Algal Bloom|
|monetary policy||hot deserts||Ocean Currents|
Please leave your valuable feedback/suggestions. Share this article with your friends and other aspirants.
Follow us on FACEBOOK