Daily Current Affairs- 3 July 2022
Today’s Current Affairs: 3 July 2022
- Centre makes Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act (FCRA) rules stricter, aims at prohibiting the acceptance of foreign contributions for any activities detrimental to the national interest.
- India moves to a leadership position in a large-value digital payment system: RBI says in a report on ‘Benchmarking India’s Payment Systems’.
- India’s largest floating solar power project of 100 MW capacity commissioned at Ramagundam, Telangana.
- T. Raja Kumar of Singapore appointed as President of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF), the anti-money laundering watchdog.
- International Day of Cooperatives is celebrated on July 2; the theme for this year: ‘Cooperatives Build a Better World’.
- Tanuja Nesari, Director of All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) given Ayurveda Ratna Award by UK’s All-Party Parliamentary Group on Indian Traditional Sciences.
Read Important Topics for General Studies
|Ramsar Sites in India||Special Economic Zones (SEZs)||List of Important Inscriptions|
|Ecological Pyramids- of Numer, Biomass, and Energy||Multilevel Planning in India||Eutrophication and Algal Bloom|
|monetary policy||hot deserts||Ocean Currents|
Please leave your valuable feedback/suggestions. Share this article with your friends and other aspirants.
Follow us on FACEBOOK