Daily Current Affairs- 2 July 2022
Today’s Current Affairs: 2 July 2022
- United Nations-Habitat’s World Cities Report 2022: India’s urban population is estimated to stand at 675 million in 2035.
- Ban on manufacture, import, stocking, distribution, sale, and use of identified single-use plastic items comes into force on 1 July 2022.
- World Bank grants India $1.75 bn loan to fund India’s PM Ayushman Bharat scheme and private investment to boost economic growth.
- 6th Caspian Summit: held in Turkmenistan’s capital Ashgabat.
- QS (Quacquarelli Symonds) Best Student Cities Ranking: London tops the list.
- Stockholm Diamond League: Neeraj Chopra breaks his own national record in men’s javelin throw with a throw of 89.94.
Read Important Topics for General Studies
|Ramsar Sites in India||Special Economic Zones (SEZs)||List of Important Inscriptions|
|Ecological Pyramids- of Numer, Biomass, and Energy||Multilevel Planning in India||Eutrophication and Algal Bloom|
|monetary policy||hot deserts||Ocean Currents|
Please leave your valuable feedback/suggestions. Share this article with your friends and other aspirants.
Follow us on FACEBOOK